Thursday, March 09, 2006

My Supermarket Secret

I just realized...everytime I get bored, I make a side trip inside the supermarket to check out those food sample freebies on the promo booths.  Just thought I'd share it with you guys. It's a fun way of getting a good snack when you don't feel like spending. Trust me it's fun (and surprising too!).  Talk to the serving lady and say, "wow it looks good"...sometimes, pretend you're going to buy some. Well, sometimes I end up buying the stuff I try anywayz. (Like today, I brought home this new Lite Butter, yummy!)...Or most of the time, I grab the goody and just leave it out at the check-out counter, hehehe. Cheap huh.  Well, that's the cheap bone in my body workin'. I can almost hear my Als saying "Cheap Ass, Wifey!". But come to think of it, we make those promo guys happy about their jobs! ;o)





No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails