Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween

I lost in the Pumpkin Carving Competition, yeah it's sad but I'm still happy and proud of my pumpkin. I'm going to submit it to extremepumpkins.com.



My Ms. Universe costume plan didn't pan out. As it turns out, my long evening dress doesn't fit. There's a 2-inch gap in the zipper!!! Neither did Arwen of LOTR. I was so tempted to come as a pregnant woman, that would have been a breeze...just my old maternity dress and a pillow on my tummy.  I was going to borrow hubby's uniform at work and then we both agreed on his softball uniform, plus the glove and ball. It was fun. The potluck was a good turn out. It was a very filling halloween lunch. Here's the bunch o wackos at work. Steph was a pixie, Anna a Black Widow, Mo a Mad Doctor, Jon...uhm...I don't know what his wig represents, and Mark aka TopGun. Oh and me, the softball player...little league baby!


Trick or Treaters will come knockin' soon and I hear a frog ribbitin' somewhere. In the fireplace? Scary. Well, Happy Halloween, world!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails