Thursday, October 02, 2008

Wazzup Wazzup!


***I've been talking to my parents everyday. They seem to be very busy with their life, plus the spoiled dog (don't get me started on that 3rd birthday party...and how he gets served food in front of the TV, I'd better come back home and switch places with him, but well, I doubt if hubby will like that) My dad's going to undergo his external 15-minute radiation daily beginning today.  I wish I was there although they seem to be fine, or at least trying to be. They've been going to shows and musicals lately. They're going to watch Paul Potts in concert too.  I can't believe they're seeing him before I do! But that's one reason for everyone to be happy.


***We've been doing miles and miles of entertaining in our new home. The house seems to have lost it's "new house" smell already. Is it just me or what? Or is it the colossal garlicky whiff of adobo clinging for dear life to the new carpet? We're hosting a baby shower for my cousin this Saturday!!! I'm very excited. Rattles, bottles, diapers and pins...this is where the fun begins!


*** My Citrofortunella microcarpa aka Calamansi tree is bearing fruits! And oh did you know (I didn't know) that you can freeze the juice in ice cube trays and dunk the juice cubes in half a glass of water for instant lemonade anytime?


*** I had experienced some slight "frustrations" --to be gentle about it -- over a bunch of people lately...but then I realized that it's not the kind of stress that should be sitting on my shoulders. For a while there, I think they were barking at THE WRONG TREE aka "moi ". Sometimes the messenger indeed takes the bullet. But I will never allow bullets to pierce through my ballistic vest! No wonder I've been having nightmares about vultures lurking over a square-shaped carcass, with me turning into a raging pitbull on steroids (an endearment by hubby on days when hormones go haywire and decide to possess my usually calm spirit) and then handcuffing them all to drag to this TV show called Judge Hatchett , the lady with the glossy burgundy lipstick who is fearless in putting someone to his place. So yeah, I'm done with it as far as I'm concerned. I'm hoping for the best. Who doesn't want to have peace and love to reside in his heart? I still trust that people will stand up for this.


*** Lastly,  in view of recent disputes involving possibly "puzzled" individuals, I adopted this old and popular mantra for my personal depository of mantras (yes, there's such a thing)-- it should be a lesson to everyone, yes, including THE WRONG TREE:


THE FOURWAY TEST (my special thanks to ROTARY)


1.     Is it the TRUTH?


2.     Is it FAIR to ALL concerned?


3.     Will it build GOODWILL and BETTER FRIENDSHIPS?


4.     Will it be BENEFICIAL to ALL concerned?



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails