Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Monday Night

Last night was pretty spontaneous.

I started making some really sour and spicy sinigang because I was feeling a bit cold but hubby came home and pulled me out of the kitchen, convincing me to abandon my pork friends in the pot of half-done sinigang and brought me to Walmart. It's our favorite store for household supplies now though hubby hates the crowd. But he decided to soldier on last night, woohoo!!! We bought our favorite chips, the Lay's Maui Onion and some soda, he also bought those $5. old DVD movies.

Then we stopped by Nation's to grab some burgers and fries! I settled for the Alaskan Salmon sandwich because I'm trying to stay off meat as much as I can (oops, didn't I just say I was cooking some pork? *liar*).  Hubby even bought me a slice of apple pie!

Then when we got home, he put a movie on. It's called "War of the Worlds" with Tom Cruise and this little girl who acts like a grown up Dakota Fanning. We stayed glued up to the last scene and then we were ready to go to bed.

I thought that was really fun. The movie was scary though. It's like, hey wait a minute, when a calamity or national emergency like that strikes, how do I find you??? He said we can call each other's cellphones. But how about if all electonics are zapped to zilch. Oh well.

He said he'll always find a way to find me. I trust that.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails