Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Philippines, My Philippines!

TowerI went on a typical Balikbayan tour to Manaoag, Pangasinan...Baguio...Vigan, Ilocos...Tarlac, Pampanga.  I had a blast with hubby's La Familia from California!



I say typical balikbayan tour...learning about history of the Spanish occupation...the Jap War...a pilgrimage to the wonderful old churches...the scenery...the SUNSET! (best one for me, so far!)...and there's so much delicious food shoved down our throats...enough to feed a family for a month, and we gulped it all down in 4 freakin' days! I wish more Filipinos will try to see "Our Home" first instead of discovering it's beauty only after having left Philippines.  There's so much to see within this side of the fence!



Philippines is beautiful.  It's awesome and it's MY Philippines. It's my HOME. It always will be, wherever I go. (nothwithstanding the fact that it's very hot and it gives me a fat waistline!)



Sunset_1   Bridge_1  Steps Field1_1

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails