Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Sh*t happens...

Last January, I was trying to fix some pearl accessories to give my mom. I ACCIDENTALLY SUPER-GLUED MY TWO FINGERS TOGETHER. ...(Aldred kept laughing and I kept screaming..."It ain't funny!"--- < I had morbid thoughts of nurses slicing them apart with a knife>. Well, hubby ended up loving me more for my funny clumsiness.")



Last February, my aunt's flight was cancelled due to excessive snow in the airport of destination - Narita, Japan. (She ended up stuck in a nice hotel and so I met her there to enjoy the sumptuous lunch buffet!)



Today, as soon as I got back from my trip up North, I rushed to my PC to catch up on my Basic Italian lessons.  Only to find out that my audio doesn't work! THE DOG CHEWED ON MY SPEAKER CABLES..yes, cable with an "s"...(I'll probably be buying a better one pretty soon).



I don't know why I'm writing this. Just thought I'd document this to remind me that life is a series of random positive and negative events that exempts no one...that regardless of what you do or who you are, there will be times when fate will pick on you. That's one truth I have been embracing for years (learning it the hard way) and it has always helped me cruise through life...nice, sweet and easy. It's a struggle sometimes still, but everytime I remind myself of this truth, serenity sets in...



I get frustrated when some people still don't get the point. Besides, everything happens for a reason. I believe there's always a brighter side to things. In fact, there are still some "silver linings" I'm waiting for in my life right now, but I know they are probably just around the corner.  I can't wait!





No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails