Thursday, March 16, 2006

Doggie Style 101

Someone sent me an SMS saying "What is Love? Love is when a puppy licks you all over your face, even after you have left him all day."





(Sorry guys, I was just tripping about the title. I know I will lure a lot of people into this blog with it. You, dirty minds!  Well, it takes one to know one...Hehehe.)





We have a dog. His name is Milo.  And we love him so dearly.  He's family!  I started training and taking care of him after my sis Trina, who's supposed to be his adoptive mom, left him with us.  He's so adorable, cute, funny and he does strange people-like things that you'd sometimes think maybe he doesn't know he is just a dog (well, what does a dog know anyway?). He is very loyal, always there by my side, following me around even if he's all tired and sleepy.  And he just sits there, watching me. But he's very naughty too.  He chews on anything he gets his eyes on...or anything that he can grab.  Toilet-training drives us up the wall too, and up to this day, there will be occasional hits and misses. 





One day, I spanked him so bad after he uprooted a plant and ate some soil. (Yuck!) I know it must have hurt because he gave out that high-pitched puppy cry. And for it to come from a big, hairy, terrier!!!  He ran away from me, limping and terrified.





Then after only a few minutes, he came back and licked me and kissed me, and started following me everywhere like usual. Showing me love as if I never did anything bad.  Looking into his eyes, I saw no grudge, only a lot of affection. I felt so bad for hitting and hurting him.  I felt really embarassed and wanted to kick myself.



What right do I have to train and teach this dog? He's the one teaching me a lot of things.





2 comments:

-Peter- said...

Hmmm…Parang I know who sent you that text…(”,)

~ "C" said...

Do you? I forwarded this to you!!! Right? Hehehe. Amishoo, Spiderman!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails