Friday, February 29, 2008

miscellanea

Three things why I can’t really lose weight:



1. Monica gave me two slices of her pizza for lunch. You would think I was going to give up at least half of my chowmein lunch before I got down to pizza-eating business. No.



2. I was supposed to walk half my lunch break off today. But then, the pizza.



3. I am so lazy. Dang Moe, you served me pizza on our company’s lunchroom china. Ergo, the chore of washing it during my coffee (non-coffee) break when I could be nesting on my seat incubating fat cells. You know, pizza. Good pizza!



Three things why I’m excited about the weekend:



1. My hula performance tomorrow and I have a truckload of relatives who are watching.



2. Falafel Drive-In in San Jose! (if we have time to eat there)



3. My costume! I’m wearing a red ahuroa dress, a tiare (flower) on my right ear…they say all hula wahines are always “available” weehee, and the hula hair! (big puffy frizzy lengths – I should start setting it by braiding the corn rows tonight). And by the way, yes, the costume makes my heart jump –- I feel like a 6-year old all over again.



Three things why I can’t wait to come home today:



1. I need to check if I have enough hair rubberbands to hold my braids tonight. I can’t go to the last minute rehearsals in the morning with my braids clamped by a smorgasbord of hair implements like my head is one over-decorated whore octopus.



2. Hubby promised me a simple dinner date at Pasta Pomodoro tonight. Shall I go out with my octopus hair on? I wonder what outfit will look good with it…



3. I need to use the bathroom soon. You know, pizza.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have you ever considered about including a little bit more than just your
articles? I mean, what you say is fundamental
and all. Nevertheless just imagine if you added some great photos or videos to give your posts more, "pop"!
Your content is excellent but with pics and clips, this blog
could certainly be one of the most beneficial in its niche.
Amazing blog!

Feel free to visit my web page - cccamsharing

Related Posts with Thumbnails