Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day

I found the perfect valentine card for hubby at Target last Monday. It says:





For My Husband, My Soulmate





If we had never met,



I don’t know what I’d do…



Goofy 



I mean, who would I be my true, silly self with?











Who would I drag along on all my whimsical adventures?





Queen









Who would be my voice of reason?



Who would I tell my spontaneous revelations to?



Who would help me analyze all my troubles?





Acframe3





Who would know just the right thing to say to make me smile?



Who else would love and appreciate me just the way I am?





Happy



Who would be all you are to me---





Almesep





My husband, my soul mate, my very best friend?







          How can Hallmark know exactly what I want to say?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails