Sunday, December 17, 2006

Oh well...

        My aunt and cousin visited someone who recently gave birth.  Looking at the baby, they remembered me and my little Cody, and perhaps been touched by the irony of life during that moment.  Someone's getting born, someone's dying.  It's just the balance of life.  The cosmic equation of the universe to equalize humanity. No, it's God's will. He has a purpose for these things, some are really just beyond human comprehension.



        Anyway, here's the real puzzling thing about human existence.  My hubby just called to say that someone he knew made his girlfriend undergo an abortion last Thursday.  You actively kill someone you don't want...while someone, who other people want so badly to survive, simply dies...





People. I mean...Life!





No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails