Monday, August 11, 2008

Hotline to Heaven

How can one explain that on the same day that I wrote the deposit check for the house we're buying, not even an hour after our agent picked it up and I started having qualms about the cost of this humongous California mortgage causing a major revamp in our monthly budget, the President of our company comes calling me to his office, hands me my payslip and says "thank you for your wonderful service to the company, we're giving you a raise and it's already incorporated in this pay period". My hair was raising all over as I walked back to my desk.



I don't remember praying for it but I do remember throwing this silent question to God in one of my passing thoughts: Lord, I don't know if it is the right house, or if it is really the ripe time for us, just show me when you can.



What a wondrous and beautiful language he speaks to us in. Isn't it?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails