Saturday, August 23, 2008

Saturday Night

Today, hubby and I did a pretty good job with stuff pertinent to our move. We're going to our favorite bar tonight in the city.  He "asked me out" yesterday. Date night, for a change *woohoo*. So I'm sitting here on the bed, writing this post in full "going out" regalia, make up, dangling earrings and all, and I'm still wearing my worn-out flipflops.  He's still in his casual highschool reunion a few blocks down and I didn't go because I needed time to shower and change from work clothes (fresh from the garage). He should be coming back soon. Good thing most of the wives didn't go either (I've hang out with most of them in his clique). I started sipping some wine by myself too.  Hopefully a little alcohol will cure my toothache which has been bothering me for two days now. I know, I know..I should make that long overdue appointment already!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails