Monday, June 01, 2009

Eat, Pray Love

I'm a late bloomer. I haven't read the Twilight series. (But I'm purposely delaying it for personal and spiritual reasons)

---



And I haven't read Eat, Pray and Love.

I had the book for over a year now. I had it with me in the long plane ride going to PI last year. But my body decided to utilize the flight hours to fly to dreamland. The book made friends with every nook and cranny of our house before I finally got interested to pick it up again last night.

It's back in the magazine rack in my toilet (proud frontliner!). And I'm enjoying every sentence --and thought bubble?-- that Elizabeth Gilbert poured in there, whilst in the midst of intense...meditation.

I'll tell you the details (of the book, dear) when I'm done. Maybe next year.

I read an average of one page a day, that's why. I always read more than 5 books at one time but don't be awed!!! Each book has an own assigned reading station so it takes a long time for me to finish them all. I have a waitng/waiting-room book, a falling-in-line book, a restroom book, bath tub book, watching TV book, going to sleep-bedside book.

Sometimes I mix them all up in my head too.

And that's the fun part.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails