Friday, March 27, 2009

Free Stuff

- written two delirious days ago at Coffee, Anyone? -



I'm giving something away for free. MY TONSILS! *LOL* Oh phuleez....take them away from me.

Aside from them hurting like hell right now (and you know I don't usually use that term -- hell I mean), there really isn't anything keeping my tonsils busy right now. Well, they are succeeding at annoying me and making me burst into helpless tears each time I swallow. AAAARRRRRGH!

Yes, I'm sick. I had to come home at around lunch time and be as sick as sick can be. I was running a temperature earlier. Hot enough to make me delirious. I couldn't even blog with all that free time and stuff. What!?!

So, the fact that you're hearing from me right now means I'm feeling a little better.  Hubby got home early to take care of me and when Theraflu kicked in, I was sweating my troubles away.

My tonsils are still hurting. I guess the pain will linger around for a few days still. I think I'll be off from work tomorrow again. And hey, I'm no happy camper staying home. I'd rather have happy tonsils that are in great shape and not hurting.

Wanna trade?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails