Wednesday, December 17, 2008

A Terrible Birthday Present



I got it while going to work this morning.

A SPEEDING TICKET.

Me?

I'm proud... I know I should be sad, but I'll work hard for the fine. *I'm sorry, hubby!*. But I think it's an award reminding me how things have truly gone for the better (Click to read an ancient post). Perhaps, I've even unconsciously wished for one   I had this sheepish grin on my face when I got pulled over.  I know...sick, huh! Well, it's something to scratch off the long bucket list now haha! I don't want to get another one that's for sure.

So don't get me wrong. This shoudn't in any way justify such a legit example of irresponsibility.   It's just that, this means something else for me at this point. And like all others, I should definitely be more careful next time.

I will.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails