Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Crowning Glory (or Worry???)

My hair. My friggin' long, hard and straight broom-style or maybe corn-husky-almost-as-limp-as-an-old-toilet-mop hair. Hahaha.  Funny how at one breath I think about my little Cody and worry about my hairstyle on the next. Sounds promising now, do we!



Hmmm...I'm thinking. It's about time I cut it shorter than how I Hairusually sported it. I think I've been watching Rachael Ray too much.  I so want her hair (plus maybe a little highlight here and there---not bad)! Well, not that there's anything grand about her hair.  It's casual, it's fluffy, it's bouncy, it's done YET looks undone.  I just feel like it will suit me (yeah right...ahuh-huh?). Well, if I can't cook as fast and neat as her, might as well have hair like hers!



But we know how deceiving these celebrity hairstyles could get. They got stylists strutting about, sprayin'-blowdryin-hotroddin'-and even hypnotizin' their crowning glories wherever they went! Like some years back, I wanted the other "Rachel" hair (Jennifer Aniston in FRIENDS?) I stepped out of the salon with hair like hers alright, but wait until the next shower, man...then Goodbye, celebrity feeling and Hello, floor mop --- oh I mean, welcome back!



Anyhoo, what's with me and this Rachel thing. Not too long ago, I worshipped my cousin Rachel's layered hair with caramel high and low lights, it's awesome! *shrug* (Hi, Rae!)



Aldred brushes my long locks sometimes. I'm a wash and wear girl. Maybe I should train him an extra mile farther into this whole hairstyling shebang so I can keep up with all them Rachels. Let's see how this one will turn out this time.  I'll keep you posted.3rr_1 4rr



1rr 2rr 

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Hahahaha! You made me spit out my coffee when I read my name! Now I almost feel bad going back to my “natural” color. Oh Ate, you are too precious. I say go for the Rachael Ray hair…why not? Keep in mind, layers are not “wash-and-go” because if you don’t style it with a dryer, your straight hair looks really choppy. Perhaps you should show Aldred how to do a “blow out”, huh?

Related Posts with Thumbnails