Tuesday, June 20, 2006

ZZZzzzZZZ...

this one's pretty retarded:



Chibox ...happened twice now...i eat a lot of chinese food (or is it just the seafood dishes?)...and the same bodily phenomenon happens to me...exactly the same order of events too...first i eat, then i get lost in all that eating, therefore i keep doing it, *LOLz*...and as soon as i wash it all down with soda, i feel something weird inside my head...as if a virtual roman candle/fire cracker materializes from somewhere deep in the convolutions of my cerebrum then shoots up hitting the top of my skull from within...exploding into a spray of tiny stars (happy 4th of july, brain!)...hello, ofcourse that is just my sick imagination attempting to describe how this chopstick-inspired dizziness spell begins with me...and how does it end?...me being totally knocked out, barely making it home...and falling into instant delta-sleep...believe me, this can give demerol a run for its money...then, after being sort of unconscious for about 10-15 years, i mean minutes...i wake up again.Chopstick





what the hell is that??? is it just me? some say it's the seafood (info: seafood has a lot of allergens so the body produces drowsiness-causing anti-histamines to counter them, even if one isn't clinically allergic)...maybe that's what makes one sleepy...but wait, i didn't eat a lot of seafood that day...maybe it's the MSG...



Mono-Sodium-Glutamate?...or My Severe Gluttony???



i won't be surprised with the answer...   *sigh*



__________________________________________________________________________



By the way, I wanna say hi and thanks to Ging and Gina and the rest of my "ka-Friendsters" for taking the time out to read my blogs, post comments or send me sweet notes in my inbox.  You just don't know it, but you're making me really happy!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails