Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Nang-nang, ang saya-saya talaga!

Yesterday was a blast.  I spent it with my nieces Monique and Issa and my nephew Carlos.  We went for burgers and potato wedges at HOTSHOTS (I always love the Kamikaze...flame-grilled burger with tons of wasabi on the dressing ***winner!***), I got ice cream for Issa -- she didn't want a burger for lunch but to hell with a balanced meal (yeah right as if a burger is good enough)...it's their day and so I let them get whatever they fancied! We watched "Benchwarmers" and feasted on cheese popcorn and sour cream-flavored potato chips. Then we went to TimeZone, took fun pictures at the photo booth, played all the amusement and video arcade games that WE wanted.  I said we, because I had a say on some of the picks this time, the kid in me just had to be heard too!  Trust me, I went wild!!!  My all-time favorite is Snipershot or well, anything with guns and target-shooting (I'm pretty good at it so don't yah mess with me!).  So yesterday, I really had to keep reminding myself not to get too absorbed in my own game...I HAD KIDS TO WATCH!!!



Anyhoo, it's been a long overdue promise and I'm really glad I finally had this date with them yesterday.  It's fun to be a kid again for a day and abandon all forms of adult issue and worry.  (Hey, your inner child deserves to be pampered and happy all the time!)  I'm happy we had so much fun.  But the best part is, I'm happy they had so much fun!



I'm happy I was able to make them happy!!! (wow, am I saying "happy" a lot?)  Aside from the fact that I have just been re-affirmed that I can still give a mean performance at the Dance Revolution, matching that of a 16-year-old's. I swear, I will never ever stop doing it.



We brought home bags of candy and one teeny weeny stuffed dog. The cost of this date?



Food and Drinks, a Movie, and sky's the limit on reloads of arcade/game swipe cards = PRICEY



3 of them saying...



"Nang-nang (me), ang saya-saya talaga!" = PRICELESS



Nicissacar1b_18









2 comments:

Monica said...

this is so cool nangnang. i realy had fun. loveyou. we are so happy

happy!!!!! wee!

Shelly said...

Thanks, Ate, for taking the 3 out! Am sure they had a blast! At least, there is a highlight to their summer vacation. They could at least let go of their fearsd and inhibitions and be themselves. Thank you for doing this. Mwah!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails