Sunday, May 14, 2006

Hot Diesel

I've got this hangover...from "The Pacifier".  I know it's some kind of a delayed reaction. But I never got to see it on its playdate. My hubby's cousin was kind enough to lend me the movie.  Well, I cried at the ending.  But don't be surprised, I cried at Terminator 2 as well (Believe me, my sister did too...)Vin_diesel



But this isn't about the story.  I'm writing this blog as some kind of silent "shriek" over Vin Diesel -- the type you can't do when you're actually blissfully hitched to your hunk hubby (ergo...the what-do-you-need-Vin-Diesel-for kind of man) But I think he's such a hottie.  Well, I guess he reminds me of my Aldred anywayz, who's an endorphine-rush junkie at the gymn himself.  They kinda belong to the same mold (am I biased or what).



I guess it's okay to admire celebs even if you're married (I swear, Aldred likes Kris Aquino for some reason...duh!? -- Fil-Am cool guy turned "jologs")  But nevertheless, about this little secret about me calling Vin Diesel a super hottie, uhrm, a hottie, please don't tell mi amore.  I meant the hubby.



PS. Don't light that match, phuleeez!!!



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails