Tuesday, May 09, 2006

PMS, Talking to a Dead Pope and Answered Prayers...

             Last week, I was walking about with these crazy self-deprecating thoughts swimming in my mind...with things like "unanswered prayers" and "impatience" hanging like daggers above my head. I was a seething volcano hating everything around me.  Hmmm, must be hormones doing the tango dips and dancing to the tune of "Achy Breaky Heart" (eeeew...elgk!).  But thanks to PMS.  I found myself talking to Pope John Paul II inside my head ---uhrmmmm, is that good or what? Hahaha. Anyways, I met a priest in Rome, Fr. Nemer, and he said if I say a prayer to PJPII, the deceased Pope might be able to put in a word for me in heaven.  Fr. Nemer said I can write it down and mail it to him because he can bring it to his tomb at the Vatican. So, I started putting my letter together in my mind.  I was folding the laundry as I launched myself into a litany of sorts, with matching tears (PMS soap opera...).



             Guess what, I don't care what you believe in...or call it coincidence or what, but I sure got two answered prayers two days after this dramatic spell.  TWO ANSWERED PRAYERS. How cool is that? Grazie, Dio!  And Grazie, PJPII...(my new bestfriend).  Hope heaven never gets tired of me.



Rippjpii



***my new "bestfriend"

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails