Saturday, May 20, 2006

déjà vu

For those who have read my previous blog.



This "girly-girl-duh-it-can-get-annoying-sometimes-attention-deficit" runs in my family.  I don't think we're stupid. Sometimes, our brains are too full of ideas hopping on top of one another (bright ones, hey!) or well, we're really just genetically flighty. 



After my sister's ugly encounter with my soap fiasco, we started going after the perfect solution.  But for some reason, both of us ended up getting sidetracked again.  She started surfing the net and I sank deep into my own world again reading "The Undomestic Goddess" (hmmm). The toilet slipped away from our consciousness. (read: forgotten)



Three hours later, my OTHER sister arrived. She went straight to the bathroom.  And then yelled "You guys are gross!".  She aimed for the flusher and before we could stop her and say..."hey wait, no...wai..." It happened again. Ooops.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails