Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Top Ten

Top Ten Things in my mind at this very moment:



1. The Jollibee Chickenjoy and Spaghetti dinner I just ate.



2. The Jollibee Chickenjoy and Spaghetti combo again for tomorrow's lunch at work. Yippy!



3. We finished one tahitian dance in class tonight for the upcoming ho'ike. I'm gonna miss it though since I'll be in PI! (Good thing, I'm still not coconut-bra worthy)



4. My new projects at work. These have been consuming me lately I'm tempted to work even on coffee and lunch breaks. That makes me the SQUARE ASIAN NERD. Loosen up, gurl, before your co-worker throws the stapler at you...



5. The lost files! How can I recover some of the files I lost this afternoon. I hate doing the same things all over again...



6. The grand vacation in PI this May. Two weeks...only two weeks.  Bummer. Better than nothing. Pritson, here I come!



7. Anthony Bourdain on TV. FRANCE. I'll see you soon. Oysters for breakfast. Wait, did I hear that right?



8. Last weekend. Busy. This coming weekend. Busy. When will I ever be NOT BUSY???



9. Clothes for pick-up at the drycleaners tomorrow. And perhaps a lil shopping at South Shore. Hmmm. Let's see how I can pull that off. We've been kinda...uhrm, uhm...hella...broke lately.



10. Obviously I don't have much to say lately. Ergo, this list. I've had too much to do at work these past days I can't even post anything decent here. I don't even have time to trim my bangs in my cubicle anymore. Hahaha.



Til next time. When I have the time. *SIGH*



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails