Friday, January 01, 2010

Under One Roof

The actual date of this post is 10/11/10. Not 01/01/10. But I had to position this here because every post preceding this is actually imported from my first blogsite, my first home, "THOUGHTS AT 3AM" in Friendster which eventually became "TIL THE CRACK OF DAWN" (sort of like a face lift I toyed with when Friendster moved it to Wordpress)...

That site is (or was -- depends on when you read this) co-terminus with my Friendster account which I'm about to delete this Halloween. I am in the process of purging my social network sites because I want to stick to one. Friendster became a redundancy, so to speak, and I just hate the thought of information and photos laying around on something idle and out there and just isn't useful anymore, except for occasional blogging which also became scarce through time.

But I can't bury my memories in my Friendster blog to forgottendom if I let Friendster go! After all, it was my first online journal and the journey goes back to 2005!

I'm sentimental, and waxing nostalgic a hell lot...

WHAT A JOURNEY IT HAS BEEN!!!

I can't expound further. You can read deeper if you want to.

I'm just sayin'.



Well, from this date backward lies a 5-year memorabilia (no, it's not a grave!) of my first blogsite, made possible by an angel named Kaye (http://wahmaholic.com) who imported the entries for me because I didn't have the time. She also made sure the comments and photos came with them. Post after post after post.


Finally, my thoughts are under one roof.

So....

In memory of my first "home".


(click on the button, if it still works, then that means I haven't had the heart to extinguish my Friendster account just yet, if it doesn't work anymore, then I have truly made that leap!)


Good night, Thoughts at 3am. Good night, Til the Crack of Dawn. Good night.
Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails