Wednesday, March 02, 2011

Truth be told..

I don’t know how to come back to blogging.  This might as well be the longest hiatus ever!

Yes, I come by here and there, but there’s not enough substance, not enough heart. Visits here are nothing but dreary in my book and I’m sure you’ll agree. And I don’t want to waste the happiness and tears and everything in between that I have invested in THE blog since 2005.

And so I go on.

And because I want to.

Hopefully I’ll get back into the rhythm of things.  And THOUGHTS, for that matter.  When we’re busy, we tend to lose grasp on the reflective side of things and simply flow on.  But I am reminded that it’s good to pause and hear our heart (and God) speak regularly as I’ve done in the past years.  Reading my old posts make me realize that.  Hopefully, I will be back in no time.

Oh!

I got a message of appreciation from Facebook…Out of the blue, this person shot me a message about the inspiration I bring to the world or something like that (let’s not blush and go through the details). I felt so good.  Who wouldn’t?  But it made me panic just the same.  It was, truthfully, a BIG awakening for me happening on the perfect time when the flames in my heart were burning out.  She was a God-sent FB friend who sent me a message on the right moment when I was starting to feel tired, when my energy was kind of dwindling in NASCAR speed, and when my original desire to serve and inspire was losing the battle to….what is it? A bad case of burnout? Having too much on my plate? Having faced a lot of imperfections about life (read: mean people) recently? 

Anyhoozens…

She’s God-sent and I’m nothing but grateful right now!

And hopeful that this post, albeit long overdue, is the start of something new. 

Let’s give this a shot.

One more time.
















No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails