Friday, March 04, 2011

It's Friday! I'm outta here!!!

Well…well…

 

I’m supposed to finish write (I haven’t actually started) an article today and lo and behold, I’m here instead and I feel like I’m about to drone on uncontrollably. Blame it on my now once-in-a-blue-moon caffeine fix that I had hoped would stab my monster headache right into the heart and clear out the fuzziness in my head.  FAIL.  Well, not exactly.  The headache scampered away in one dark corner, taking the fuzziness away alright, but being replaced by a monster jitter that left more noise in my head I can’t even hear my thoughts, much less, focus on what I need to write.

 

So I’m here!  Hopefully, to get rid of the dust and eventually get into the zone.  The right zone.  The article is set to be published by March 11th and that leaves me 632,400 seconds to work on it from this moment.  But I have to pull out at least a working draft from my butt ASAP to make room for my client’s inputs and revisions.  That, plus a handful more deadlines of not-so-important side job articles to submit.  Think think think… Oh, if I can only start the article now instead of solving insignificant mathematical problems!

 

But it’s Friday and all I can think of is:

  1. The leftover turbo-broiled tapa (marinated pork) I made for dinner last night. And eating it,  of course.
  2. Hanging out with the hubs, chilling out watching TV and pulling off an all-nighter without worrying about having to pay for it the day after.
  3. The weekend!!!

 

So, I hope my writing assignment can somehow be squeezed between the “turbo-broiled tapa” and the “all-nighter”.

 

HAVE A FUN WEEKEND, EVERYONE!

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails