Thursday, November 05, 2009

This is it!

Got any weekend plans? I don't! But I'm hoping to finally see This Is It the film. I'm been longing to see it but hubby's not totally sold yet.  Not because of Michael Jackson, but going to the movies per se.  He loves to stay at home and wait for things to come out on DVD. But I'm still gonna try my best, use my charm, twist his arm, take him by the ear hahaha, to be able to see this.  This is history. Don't you want to be part of it too? (Plus, er, well, uhm, yeah...I'm a fan too)

I'll be the first one to buy it when it comes out on DVD.  Meanwhile, I'd settle for CD.  

 
HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND, Y'ALL! And don't forget to BE IN THE MOMENT!!! 

Think about the This Is It film. While they were rehearsing, they were oblivious to the fact that it was going to be that ONE FINAL SHOW.

 

Life is not a dress rehearsal for

50 something shows in the

future. The present moment

while it happens could be IT!

Let's not throw it away!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails