Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Random Bullets

How is it possible that last night we couldn't find the garage door opener in my car and I found it inside my purse today -- when I haven't really driven that car for the past couple of days because hubby and I switched cars so I've been driving hubby's car and the last time I was in my car was when hubby was driving it on a trip to the grocery and I was in the passenger seat and didn't have my purse with me -- only my iPhone inside the pocket of my sweater, and we still remember closing the garage door with it.

*Twilight zone!*

Two months without that ever-proverbial cuppa Joe in the morning (and all day)! And I don't feel like I'm missing anything!

*Pat on the back*

One week of meals with no rice (except for that one darn super burrito with chicharrones).

*Another pat on the back*, a huge one!!!

I'm in dire need of a manicure.

I miss Mommy and Daddy to bits!!!!!!

Zero backlog at work.

Cooking Hiananese Chicken tonight? Hmmmmmmm......

I'm getting tired of FaceBook.

Can't wait to go home and play Bejeweled in our PS3. *new addiction*

and yeah,

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, SESAME STREET!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails