Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Giving it a Shot

My hubby and I want to take photography seriously.  But up until now, I'm still wet behind the ears.  I have this undying conviction (aka "delusion") though, that I have THE EYE (oh, please show up now, pretty please?)  Al and I are photo-critic-wannabes  for each other's work, but,*sigh* this is a bad case of the blind leading the blind.



Well, I think this one shot would have been great had I known more about doing the settings right with the Canon EOS 10D that he bought for me.  Hopefully, I will be able to take better shots next time. 





Someday soon...  I promise.Img_3921













(Sunlight at Hearst Castle's Indoor Pool)

2 comments:

Jaz said...

Awesome! Is that a ray of light from above? expect that all will have different views on the photo you posted.What matters is you’ve been able to let them see what you want to say with your photo. You can do away with the pool reflection… nakialam ba!!! Ang ganda…promise:)

Lynn said...

ayisse, this is beautiful. you captured the magic of the light streaming down through the ceiling and reflecting on the pool of water.

Related Posts with Thumbnails