Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Bad Dream

Perhaps it's because I have not been feeling very well the past days (some flu-like symptoms...and tonsilitis, darn, what else is new?)...



I took TheraFlu and immediately did a rollercoaster from Stage 1 to REM sleep.  I used to keep a diary for these things.  Weird, huh?  But I was into dream analysis at one point (not the hard-core kind though) and so that helped me unlock some of the subliminal secrets of my cerebral flights.





This one's pretty disturbing. 



In a nutshell...



I marry my ex.  Then I suddenly realize that I don't want to be with him, and that I can't do anything because I have already committed myself to the guy.  Next scene, I am crying my heart out saying that it's Aldred (my real husband) that I want to marry and spend forever with. Then I talk to my dad telling him I want to separate and go for Aldred, who I initially turned down in the dream.  I start calling Aldred's phone only to find out that his phone is with me and that I have no way of contacting him to explain my side and hopefully get married to him.  I remember feeling very scared that it might be too late. I scream and wail in my dream...



I remember a few years ago, I had the same dream.  I was running away from the altar and from this loser guy.  I kept running away in my wedding dress, crying out Aldred's name.





Now, I just breathe a sigh of relief.  I wake up with my face resting on Aldred's chest.  My husband.  The one I chose to marry.  Ghosts from the past may haunt me once in a while.  But I'm in a safe place now.  Where they cannot touch me.



























 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails