Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Ok here we go...

Wow. Talk about first times! This is my first time to BLOG, but come to think of it, most of my close friends know about "Angella's Thought for the Day" (That's me!). Yup, that everyday message I used to pass on back in those days when unlimited text messaging was free...and maybe way before this Blog fever even caught up.  It's 3 am, AS USUAL and I'm not sleepy.  I have long been waiting for a great opportunity to start my Blog.  I envisioned it to be grand, but ok, here we go! Nothing.  No fireworks, no drumroll.  Just me, sitting here by myself, missing my hubby. So lonely... HAHAHA!!!! ;O) Gotcha! I'm actually just tripping, I'm okay and happy.  Yes, I do miss hubby but 1 more month and I'll be back in his arms. Woohoo!!!.  I just can't wait.



Seriously now...wow, so this is what it feels like to be on the patient's couch.  I'm just so used to being the Shrink, sorting things out for others, that I forget how it feels to be listened to...or analyzed (which I hate)...well...strange...(I MISS MAY ANN).  So this is how it feels to talk to me! Just jokin'. But well yeah, whoever you are reading this, you're my shrink now, you have this tall order to keep me sane in bad times, stay with me in sad times, and most of all, laugh with me during the best of times.  I leave you no choice.  NiTeY-NiTeY!!! ;)



PS. I have a 3-day old extra piercing on my right ear (the cartilage part)...it still hurts.  Can't wait to wear the bling! ;)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails