Friday, September 07, 2012

Very Tired

I still have a lot of work and maybe if I push myself further, put one foot in front of the other, one at a time, maybe I will be able to accomplish everything even if I am very very very tired. It’s been such a rough and exhausting week at work (very busy + shorthanded = BAD). I actually found it hard to settle down and sleep the past few nights Yes, I pretty much passed the “tired” stage, and would just end up still too wired and trapped and drowning in a pool of adrenaline until midnight.  Last night I picked up a call at home on my housephone and answered automatically with my work telephone greeting script.  Now that’s a different level of tired for me.  I can’t wait to rest this weekend.  I’m actually excited to go back to work on Monday and finish my backlogs and have a fresh new start (because that is what’s proper and that’s what will make me function right again) but I really just need some rest ASAP. I feel so burned out that if someone taps me on my shoulder, I might break down and bawl. I’m gonna start curling under my desk and rock back and forth.  Seriously.

 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails