Wednesday, September 28, 2011

I think I heard God Speak to Me today...

“Beloved, never avenge yourselves, but leave the way open for God's wrath; for it is written, Vengeance is Mine, I will repay requite, says the Lord” Romans 12:19

 

It’s been a long time since I checked in! Words have been a struggle these days, especially amidst the very much convoluted thinking and unfounded drama wreaking havoc in our lives (thanks to hubby’s auntie who is basking in everyone’s sympathy for her much enjoyed “victim” status at the moment), with hubby appointed as the world’s greatest arch-nemesis of all time (thanks to rumor mongers who spoke too soon)….even if, truth be told, and reality be checked….seriously, he is the victim and it’s rather pathetic that defending him would actually raise more trouble in the already messed up situation. Catch 22, motha!

 

I seriously considered writing to everybody.  But I’m going to hold back for as long as I can.  For as long as sanity lets me.

 

Today…God’s word eases my burden.

 

I am holding on.    Hanging on.

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails