Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Know Thyself




I made this today for Kat Von D's #asketchaday in Twitter.  I try to join the fun whenever I can.


Temet Nosce is latin for KNOW THYSELF.


The key to finding a purpose and fulfillment in life begins with knowing and understanding yourself. We are each born with this knowledge but finding a purpose and achieving fulfillment requires the sharing of knowledge, wisdom, and support. Each individual contains specific truths that should be shared with those we meet through nothing less than fate... (from Michael Dae)

2 comments:

Toni Rose said...

hi clarisse

i dont know if you remember me :)) but we used to talk in my blog..

i stopped blogging coz master school became hectic. lol

but now im back to blogging with a new blog

i dont know what im going to do with my learning blog re: master school in DLSU. so im just leaving it there hanging for a while...

in the meantime glad to share that im back to bloggin

hope all is well with you! :)

Toni Rose said...

talk to you soon! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails