Friday, April 22, 2011

Temporary

I’m still “high” from my wonderfully touching moment with God last night at church.  So I won’t write anything about it yet.  I’m afraid that trying to define it will make it fizzle away.

 

But I’m just dropping by to explain why my beloved breezy “clear blue skies and adorable fences” template is gone.  Hopefully temporarily though. 

 

I have no time to find out but all of a sudden, the design components and images, apparently hosted by Photobucket are gone.  Surely, it’s not really my problem but the template designer’s account’s.  Photobucket says the bandwidth has been exceeded and we need to upgrade to Pro.

 

That’s what I get with freebies!

 

Anyway, I hope this regular template will suffice for now.  Until I find the solution.

 

Have a blessed Good Friday.  I’ll be back on Easter.

 

*luv always*

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails