Thursday, March 04, 2010

Buzzed

 I've recently been very vocal about my crush on two celebrities:


1.) Derek Ramsey (of the Phippines)

  

2.) Derek Morgan of Criminal Minds (played by Shemar Moore)

 

No, there's nothing about the name Derek (screen name or not) that I like, LOL.

There's also nothing about the buzz cut that they both sport...

 

However,

The hubs suddenly decided (as if in a Eureka moment -- almost running out on the streets naked and screaming with the idea) to shave his own hair.  He's done it twice now, and I've even helped him in the process.

He told me that the main goal is to save money -- since he pays his stylist $20. (cut and tip) every two weeks.

Until one time after buzzing, he looked up and checked himself out on the mirror and said, "I look like your Dereks now!"

Duh.

So, is he gonna change his name one day too?

Priceless, isn't it?

1 comment:

bingkee said...

The very same reason my husband decided to buy that kit so I could do it to his head. When his forehead started receding, we had the idea to have it shaved . At first, it was done by a stylist for $25 excl. tip. So when he spotted that kit , he said it’s exactly the same thing he see in the salon , which the stylist was using.

You should have placed your hubby’s pic too for the result. Hehehehe

Related Posts with Thumbnails