Monday, April 20, 2009

Not as bad as I had thought...

Monday.

I'm not complaining at all.  Not anymore. Hopefully not ever!

We reached our garage from our trip to L.A. at exactly 12:52 am, we put some stuff away until we couldn't hang anymore and decided to leave some things strewn around by our humble foyer. I was having a little bit of sinus congestion and dry throat so I turned my new bestfriend on...that's my new Vick's humidifier by the way, and then went to sleep.

Thankfully, I didn't oversleep. Monday meant the official run of our upgraded computer system, no ifs, ands or buts. Sink or swim. We had a few trial runs with the upgraded software last week, but we didn't encounter any glitch. Kinks usually show up on the actual things anyway, so I was holding my breath for that.

Thankfully again, now almost a day into the new one, I think it's not as bad as I had thought...

Everything's manageable, no major mishaps so far, even if my brain accidentally jumped out last night somewhere in a pothole by Interstate 5.

Sometimes, our fears are way bigger than the actual thing itself.

I don't even know why I'm trying to pull out a word of wisdom out of this experience. The computer upgrade is too menial of an experience compared to my bigger scheme of things.

But maybe that's how the wise come to be.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails