Saturday, June 16, 2007

Has it really been that long???

My last blog was on April 22nd, and I didn't even write anything in there! I don't have enough time to write, reflect or meditate. Oh no, I don't want to lose it!!! I am the kind of person who stops, smells the flowers, and pauses long enough to write about it. What's happening?



The past two months have been a blur.  A real blur.  I always liken my life to snapshots from a moving train.  On digital sports mode, ofcourse.  This time though, it's just plain blurry.  I  was caught in a flurry of activities from the downright mundane but still time-consuming to the schedule-threatening mishaps and nerve-wracking episodes...(workie-workie, then my sis getting gravely ill and then recovering as if she just had an allergic reaction --talk about touring Stanford in the real sense of the word, from the ER to the private room, as a patient!!!, chores, out of town trips, parties, events, parties, events, parties...) aka BUSY. VERY BUSY. I thought I left that all behind me in the Philippines. But NO. And it ain't over yet, sweetie.



This morning, I just burst into tears which puzzled Aldred.  "Why, mahal, are you hungry? Here, eat some of my fries." Funny.  I guess I was just irritated.  I miss our quiet weekends.  Just being lazy, or doing household chores together.  I love doing chores.  They are therapeutic for me.  It's the car trips that wear me out. It's like for the past months, we were living our lives for others.  Which ain't bad actually.  But we need some personal time too. Hopefully, our "crazy" schedule and commitments will subside by July.  We need to chill out and try to have a baby. Hee Hee Hee.



Lately, my urge to run away to the moon has been getting stronger and stronger, taking Aldred and just a bag of sunflower seeds (for him) with me...and maybe a couple of DVDs. And yes, it's fine to leave my new beloved Cingular 8525 behind.  Hmmm, maybe not.  It's okay, there's no signal in the moon anyway.



But we'll just have to be content with what is possible.  Aldred took me to the mall today.  Just us.  I bought some mineral make-ups at Sephora.  He bought Sunflower seeds.  We went home and enjoyed the quiet evening. Tomorrow will be another free day (hip hip hooray!).  It's gonna be church, brunch (the usual), and we'll probably just play it by ear. 



We'll probably just stop and smell the flowers. LOVELY!





No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails