Friday, April 19, 2013

Moon Dancer

I just made a draft yesterday for a painting in my art journal.  And it’s about a fairy dancing on the moon.  I call it my moon dancer (I have been feeling really down lately…with my heart hanging so low that I accidentally kick it as I go.

 

PMS, plus a co-worker who’s always calling in sick I that I have to do her job when I have set my mind at finishing my own, plus lack of time to paint at home…and a whole lot more issues I will tell you next time.

 

Here is the text that I composed to go with the art.

 

Moon Dancer 

 

You don’t know the heartaches,

and the secrets that she keeps.

 

And no, it’s not what you think.

 

Her heart as fragile as a dream.

She keeps on smiling.

And dancing, and dancing.

All day and all evening.

 

Even while the moon sleeps.

 

~clarissepastormedina 04-17-13

1 comment:

. said...

So sorry you've been feeling so low. how are you doing now?

Related Posts with Thumbnails