Thursday, December 06, 2007

Happy A!

HAPPY FOURTH ANNIVERSARY, MAHAL! THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING. I LOVE YOU!!!HERE'S OUR WEDDING DAY POEM...AGAIN.



3mos_clarisse_33mos_aldred











I carried a picture of Chair_clarisseyou, Chair_aldred













eversince











Beach_clarisse



Beach_aldredI was young and believed Car_aldredin fairy tales.   Car_clarisse_2





 



School_clarisseSchool_aldred 







Face_clarisse



Face_aldred









I carried a picture of you,





Wedding_flowergirlWedding_ring_bearer







Sunny_clarisse



Sunny_aldred











as I Pose_aldredPose_clarisselearned more about the world.Teenager_aldredTeenager_clarisse







   View_aldred 



View_clarisse 



 





































Legs_aldred



Legs_clarisse



I carried







a picture of you,

Tequila_aldred Tequila_clarisse







 



through all the times love let me down.









I carried a picture of you,Bridge_aldredBridge_clarisse_1 Formal2_aldred 



Formal2_clarisse through all the times I thought I would never meet you in this life.











Formal_aldredFormal_clarisse













  I carried a picture of you



not in my pocket, but in my heart.



Id Id2 I didn't know what you would look like...



but I knew what it would feel like,



Slide_36to finally know youSlide_34



and Slide_33be Slide_54with you.



 















So loved...Slide_83 



safe and protected...



Slide_43respected and accepted.



Wedding1 Like I'd finally found HOME.



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails