Monday, April 06, 2009

Off to a Good Start

 

Monday isn't cruel after all.

But I'm telling you, it ain't a breeze to combat the Monday blues, what with my knack for all things disastrous -- on Mondays. I woke up with hurting tonsils again. And I just finished my bottle of antibiotics!

With the hope of starting things right, I started my morning with a cup of a new brand of yogurt. New, for my stomach. A few minutes later, I felt so sick that I was ready to flip over in endless somersault to shake everything out of my system.

But I promised myself I'll make friends with Mr. Monday.

And I am rewarded for keeping a positive attitude.

First comes a free can of Coke, then comes F-R-E-E P-I-Z-Z-A!



I know, it looks more like chowmein than a slice of pizza, but that is so vegetarialicious good! Thanks to our baby shower at work for our IT guy's baby. She's already born too, so at 9 weeks, she came over to her baby shower here at work.

 

And then this:

 (for my Coffee, Anyone? site -- this is my second time to receive this...and it's not given by a fellow blogger, it's given by the admin staff of Bravejournal.com!) Please click on the button to view the main page where my site is announced. Hurry as I only have one week of fame...) And MONDAY is almost gone!

So...Monday and I are calling it a TRUCE!

Thank you, Bravenet! Thank you, blogsphere!

And if you have time, please visit these lil guys too:

Wonder Wifey

Clarisse After Dark

If you do, Monday and I will truly be BFF for life! twolove.gif

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails